Whether you need to get a loan from a bank, attract investment or develop a strategic road-map
Get any type of plan for any type of business
Business Plan Purpose
A detailed & professionally written business plan is the first step which admits an entrepreneur to the investment seeking process.
Without a plan furnished in advance, many investor groups won’t even grant an interview. And the plan must be outstanding if it is to win investment funds.
However, a good business plan is not needed only to attract investment.
It is a road-map for configuring & converting your resources into capabilities which in turn will ensure delivery of your business strategy. Also, invariably, all potential investors will always seek such a road-map.
Winning Plan Recipe
Do you know how to create a winning business plan?
Whether you are starting up a new business, seeking additional capital for existing product lines, or proposing a new activity in a corporate division, you will never face a more challenging writing assignment than the preparation of a good business plan.
No matter how brilliant is your business idea, only a
well-conceived and well-packaged business plan can win the necessary investment and support for your idea.
The plan must describe the company or proposed project accurately and attractively. Even though its subject is a moving target, the plan must detail the company’s or the project’s present status, current needs, and expected future. You must present and justify ongoing and changing resource requirements, marketing decisions, financial projections, production demands, and personnel needs in a logical and convincing fashion.
Too many business plans are written solely from the viewpoint of entrepreneurs.
This is by far is the most common mistake. It neglects the view point of the constituencies that give the venture its financial viability i.e. the market and the investors.
It is extremely important to satisfy the needs of marketers and investors. Marketers want to see evidence of customer interest and a viable market. Investors want to know when they can cash out and how good the financial projections are.
How ACS helps you with your business plan creation!
Client Tailored Service
ACS Business Plans is a knowledge based Tailored Business Service. It is not a template for minor customization and mass delivery.
Whilst Business Planning Software could be a useful tool for organization & presentation, no software could provide you with the expertise needed to create a plan for success. Yet software vendors continue to over-advertise the claimed benefits.
Given below is broad outline of how we go about creating a winning business plan for your business.
4 Steps Plan Creation Process
GATHER FOUNDATION INFORMATION
1. We build an understanding of your business idea or your existing business model
2. We build an understanding of the dynamics of your target market
3. We build an understanding of the expectations of your investors
BUILD AN OUTLINE OF THE BUSINESS CASE
1. We establish how to emphasize the market & user benefits of product/service
2. We establish how to gauge market interest
3. We build an outline of your existing capabilities and those that you need to develop
4. We establish how best to address investor's needs
CREATE A DETAILED FINANCIAL MODEL
1. We establish market size and calculate forecast revenues and all enabling as well as operating costs
2. We create a cash flow forecast and establish the potential value of the venture
3. We calculate funding needs and equity value which the investors should be offered
WRITE UP A WINNING BUSINESS PLAN
1. We ensure to create a winning executive summery
2. We ensure that the plan addresses the investor's, market's as well as the entrepreneur's prospective
3. We ensure that the plan includes highest standard financial models
4. We ensure that the plan is error free and is presented with stunning design and formatting
Attributes that distinguish a winning business plan created by ACS!
Providing you with a clear road-map to effectively transform your resources into capabilities that will support the strategy delivery
Detailed Financial Models
World-class dynamic financial models which provide quantitative analysis and effectively back up the claims made in the plan
Executive & financial summaries written professionally to entice interest, effectively explain and address all concerns
With world-class design & formatting, ACS business plans look & feel extremely professional and are presentable at any forum
Do not just take our words for it, see it for yourself.
Click at the button below and download a sample business plan.
Then contact ACS consulting to create a winning business plan and convert your business idea into reality.